Find Plenty of Family Fun
With a variety of indoor and outdoor activities throughout our Orange Lake Resort, there’s bound to be something for everyone. Check your Activity Schedule for available activities, times and locations during your stay.
- Splash and Stretch: Beginner water fitness class 9 a.m. daily at Water’s Edge
- Dive-In Movie: Catch a film favorite while swimming or relaxing poolside Mondays and Saturdays (titles and times vary)
- Karaoke: Join us at Breezes Bar Sundays and Tuesdays for family karaoke from 8–9 p.m. and adult karaoke from 9–11 p.m.
- Cash Bingo: Come by the Stage Pool Monday – Thursday at 2 p.m. and Friday – Sunday at 11 a.m. for three lively games of bingo. Must be 21+ and cash is accepted.
- Ping Pong Tournament: 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. daily
Swampy’s Adventure Club
- Arts and crafts: Cost $4 to $10 and include sand art, suncatchers and paintings during normal club hours.
- Swampy’s Bear Factory: Stuff, fluff and personalize your new cuddly buddy during normal club hours. Cost is $12 to $16.
Other Resort Things to DoMore On-Site Activities
The Legends at Orange Lake Resort®
Head to East Village for 18 holes on a premier Arnold Palmer Signature Course and a driving range.
Water’s Edge Beach Club
With two sparkling pools, this lively area hosts tons of fun-filled activities throughout the day.
Island Traders conveniently offers sunscreen, souvenirs and everything in between for your stay.
The Surf Shack
Before hitting the pool, stop at The Surf Shack for everything you need to have fun in the sun.
WaveRunner™ rides, waterskiing, tubing and kayaking are great ways to enjoy our 80-acre lake.
Splash Lagoon Pool
Sit back, sunbathe and cool off in the sparkling water at this expansive pool.
Our West Village has 36 holes waiting for your family. Who’ll get the first hole in one?
East Village Fitness Center
Keep your health in tip top shape with a cardio or strength workout at the fitness center.
East Village Pool
Grab the sunscreen and head to the East Village Pool for a fun day of splashing in the sun.